Halloween’s just around the corner, and for those who aren’t the type to go all out on grand costume parties, here’s a lulzy idea on who you can go as - your best friend! In my case, it’s oh-so-bubbly Crissey who loves everything cute, pink and sparkly!
For the record, she has also tried to dress up as me countless times in the past, but hasn’t really tried imitating my make-up style to complete her transformations! I’ve spent so much time with her all these years and nothing has changed when it comes to her taste in make-up. There always has to be white glitters! I tend to gravitate towards black liquid and pencil eyeliner, but Crissey is all about looking like an innocent little girl by using a lot of pink and white! Her recent entry made me so inspired to create a “Crissey” look of my own:
Step 1: Prime your eyelids! I’m using Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. This prevents your eye make-up from creasing or smearing. It also makes the color of your eyeshadow pop out more!
Random note - I didn’t get my eyebrows bleached because my brows aren’t too dark and thick anyway! I just use the Kiss Me HEAVY ROTATION Coloring Eyebrow Mascara in 01 Light Ash that I got from Sasa last summer (because even back then I was already set on going blonde!) to make my brows this color.
Step 3: Apply white eyeshadow on the inner corners and blend it with the pink. I’m using the silver-white eyeshadow from Catwalk Cosmetics. This is to create the illusion of brighter, more animated eyes.
Step 4: I’m using Dolly Wink’s liquid eyeliner to create a defined wing. Normally, people would wing their eyeliner upwards, but I like winging my liner downwards for a more dolly look!
Step 5: The most important step in creating the fresh “Crissey” look. I’m using Palty Glitter Pencil Eyeliner (in silver) for my waterline to make my eyes look bigger and more awake!
Step 6: Apply mascara on your top and bottom eyelashes. I’m using Majolica Majorca’s Lash Enamel Glamour Neo mascara which is my all-time favorite!
Before and after. I added some natural-looking falsies to finish the whole look since I made this tutorial with wearing Crissey’s signature glasses in mind.
It was so much fun to do this, especially since I only normally use brown, gold and other neutral shades for my eyes. I know Crissey would cry buckets first before trying this tutorial out - I remember she would always end up tearing up whenever someone would try to line her eyes, but I still hope she likes this and hope that this can also inspire you to try pink and white eyeshadow combinations out!
Special thanks to Japanese Candy for my Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green lenses. <3
- proto-plasm likes this
- lovepinklove reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- lovepinklove likes this
- sunshineusagi-dos reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- sunshineusagi-dos likes this
- megasuperdimitri reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- geelagarcia likes this
- anjxunicorn likes this
- makeithappenagain likes this
- bitchesandflorals likes this
- lexam likes this
- redlipschindlex likes this
- nikirichan likes this
- unfchoomtop likes this
- akynad likes this
- pivaxi likes this
- unicornadventure likes this
- utsukushiihane likes this
- iamatokyodreamer likes this
- piikka likes this
- slumber-doll likes this
- mgpicardal likes this
- ayenahmariel reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- ayenahmariel likes this
- ishy15 reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- insbeens likes this
- justalittledangerous likes this
- mamadoko likes this
- selenagomezaddiction likes this
- stupidtrashtalks reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- secondthoughtsaboutpigfarts likes this
- teenagepinay likes this
- triple-that-d likes this
- youngfancy likes this
- kinowl likes this
- nymphetprincess likes this
- jatrizia reblogged this from the-vignettist
- ethelmaria likes this
- captainclovis likes this
- the-vignettist reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces and added:
- littlepastaraver reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- littlepastaraver likes this
- kreeshareyes reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- kreeshareyes likes this
- ianrob reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces