May 21, 2009
On our first night in Kyoto, our tour guide Yoko accompanied us to Gion late in the evening to see some geisha and maiko. It was fascinating to see these women clad in intricate costumes and make-up walking around in such a contemporary setting.
I want to go back to Japan.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- my-name-is-strange reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- kawakunii reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- theturingmachine likes this
- lalalinemachine likes this
- lovepop likes this
- markgosingtian likes this
- vivatregina likes this
- swinglish likes this
- pachee likes this
- neiscafe likes this
- triciawillgoplaces posted this