Tenjin is the downtown area of Fukuoka where all the shopping centers are. Because the previous day was very hectic, we decided to relax, do some shopping, and take a break from doing all sorts tourist-y things this time.
I did most of my shopping in a mall called Tenjin Core, which also houses some very familiar brands if you avidly follow Japanese fashion magazines. Practiced my ninja skills and quickly took a few pictures of the stores and the mannequins when I was done shopping and had no money left, hahaha.
Deep red and old rose (or smoky pink, as they call it) were two of the most prevalent color trends consistent in every store I went to! Sooo pretty!
Accessories heaven. They’re all into giant bows, shiny hair ties and bolo ties/necklaces at the moment.
One of my all-time favorite brands, Liz Lisa
Only a part of the complete assortment of false eyelashes that you will ever need in your entire life.
A blonde Yamamoto Yusuke appears!
After shopping for winter clothes that we can probably wear in a tropical place such as Manila, we walked around the city to look for a place to eat.
Nothing like burger omurice to give that much-needed boost for a busy shop-til-you-drop afternoon.
Why can’t we have these glorious Starbucks marshmallow dark chocolate and white chocolate macadamia cookies here?
Somehow, we all managed to consume our frozen drinks even if it was freezing outside. Some things in life are just strange that way. Like bare legs in winter.
While my brothers were checking out the Tower Records in Solaria Stage, I practiced my ninja skills again to take some street snaps of people in the area.
Reminds me of my friend Cheesie, mermaid hair, tan skin and all!
His coat - I covet! Easily the most perfect shade of green/teal I’ve ever seen.
Went back to Hakata Station for dinner. Tried their KFC out, and it was so good (see what I did there) I finally understood why the Japanese are all KFC-crazy.
After a long day, in our hotel room, it was good to be greeted back by Matsujun and Hyde on Music Station.
- s-flo reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- meow-nya-nyan reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- trishielovesxo reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- trishielovesxo likes this
- mysmallbluesocks reblogged this from thesoulexxchange
- mysmallbluesocks likes this
- thesoulexxchange reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- kyungmine likes this
- milkchocolatte reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- darkestofallreds likes this
- maydayelectric likes this
- storms-and-rainbows likes this
- cuartorojo likes this
- yeahhhscience likes this
- klyonne likes this
- naomiwaldorf likes this
- chrismachaos likes this
- tearfullacrymosa likes this
- sailorscoutofcydonia likes this
- lawrylewin likes this
- cloudysmile reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- justanythinggoes likes this
- eniarrol likes this
- hailthee likes this
- reindrops likes this
- sunkissedglimmer likes this
- june-o likes this
- xoxomims likes this
- erectionoftheheart likes this
- carameletcinnamon likes this
- ladyoktubre likes this
- izabasilio likes this
- ceruleanelixir likes this
- tumblrrred likes this
- etherealiz likes this
- ramonacyanide likes this
- dreambigshop likes this
- blos2om likes this
- heartballoons likes this
- foryou-forme likes this
- g1nxv3rm0uth likes this
- youandmi likes this
- ilovekorea123 likes this
- pureintellection likes this
- jenn4u2luv likes this
- babiefortin likes this
- kimyswirls likes this