1. Got gel nail polish in time for my Melbourne trip. I had these done at Indigo Salon, the same salon where I have my hair done. This here is Orly GelFX in First Kiss.
2) Couldn’t help but take a picture of my Baby G Sunny (red) and Jessica (white + silver) watches beside my old Yoona (white + gold) watch from Time Depot. Speaking of SNSD, I still haven’t gotten tickets to the concert on January yet! A bit torn on what tickets to get because it’s not a solo concert! I still wish I could get an all-access photographer pass though.
I watched BIG BANG two weeks ago and I regret not getting the best tickets! NEXT TIME
3) Wise words from… well, the back of one of the cubicles in the female restroom at the NAIA2 airport.
4) One of my Melbourne outfits - JEANASIS coat, Romwe top, Forever 21 skirt, H&M flats. Opted for flats because I had a lot of walking to do!
5) Wonderful latte art at Famish’d, a little salad bar along Little Collins. Coffee in Melbourne is serious business.
6) THE BEST CHEESE STICKS IN THE WORLD! Pie Face, I miss you already.
7) Annoyingly shiny shoes with my Motel Rocks printed pants and H&M maroon sweater.
8) Drew, Tracy, Kiks, Kim, Tep and Adi. I’ve got the silliest best friends! One day, at Fully Booked, they grabbed a copy of the magazine I was on, and asked all the salespeople if they recognized me from the cover trolololol
Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported us last September! I wouldn’t have been on the cover if it weren’t for the people behind the magazine and the people who continually read my blog even after all these years!
10) Matchy matchy nails with the blue on my pants. This one is from Tony Moly.
11) Glittery sweater from H&M, floral print pants from Romwe, necklace from EMODA, overused bag from Mango (it’s my default travel bag).
12) Eat all the Japanese food! Lunch date with my boyfriend at Omakase. I swear I can eat Japanese food everyday, if it weren’t too expensive.
13) Beauty Bar Dashing Diva nails in Diamond District. If you’ve noticed, I change my nail polish very often. It’s one of my very quiet obsessions - 4 days is my limit when it comes to giving my nails a rest from all the nail polish. I need to have color on my nails! Nails would probably be the last thing people would notice in my pictures, but it’s something like earrings which I feel naked without.
- pushmeup likes this
- stepbysteph likes this
- insidemyuniverse likes this
- moderatelylax reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- aeivryn likes this
- keechu likes this
- winskinini likes this
- hellocrissey likes this
- onemorelight likes this
- innocentcreativity likes this
- allthingsiheart likes this
- dreamerinthecity likes this
- mark-gogo likes this
- hazellnutt likes this
- mytwogiraffes likes this
- dollfacesaori likes this
- marchesadilla likes this
- tifflaw likes this
- daydreamingdamsel likes this
- sethee likes this
- dianereyes likes this
- clovercubed likes this
- dontcallmeerika likes this
- licuriciu13 likes this
- lenereh likes this
- sinfullmhayee likes this
- hamtori likes this
- travelingseapotato likes this
- faintdream likes this
- angelingx likes this
- christinaloves-you likes this
- crinklesandstitches likes this
- aieerms likes this
- pinkdemotape likes this
- dimpleandfreckles likes this
- molybdenum-studios-official likes this
- wherewhenhow likes this
- fleuralism likes this
- litenmeisje likes this
- elisechua likes this
- kaatieisaturdfaace likes this
- memoirsofricheeeelle likes this
- artistic-dreams likes this
- gochiqui likes this
- thepaulevangelista likes this
- diannedequina likes this
- kaleidoscopespirit likes this
- anakngtofu likes this
- love-adventures likes this