Last Saturday (June 15) was a happy day for a lot of Filipino teenagers! Aeropostale finally opened its doors for the first time in Manila, with their flagship store located at the ground floor of Glorietta.
If this store already existed back when I was in college, I would’ve bought all my everyday basics from here! All of Aero’s prices are incredibly affordable, making it a very friendly and reachable brand for the student market!
I went to the store opening and found that this new concept store is divided into unique zones that gives off that cool New York loft feel—
1) Entry and Fashion rooms, where customers can view the latest fashion collection
2) Swing room for different selection of jeans and denim pieces
3) Heritage room for the logo classic and graphic tees and hoodies
4) Girls room for a great selection of underwear, yoga and dorm items
Here are some pictures that I hope can do the clothes and interiors justice!
Mars Miranda was spinning!
Motivational words on mini chalkboards. Suddenly, I want this kind of theme for my own room too.
It’s more fun in the Philippines now that you can go shopping at Aeropostale!
Tropical-print coin purses and sunglasses for those hot, summer days.
Straw hat with the cutest rainbow colors!
The mannequins by the entrance. Perfect outfits for school, yes?
Floral pants overload! There were so many different kinds being sold in the store, but this print was my most favorite. Ended up getting myself one of these, hohoho
Adorable lace denim shorts!
Tropical print caps!
More tropical print! And you guys know how much I love tropical print. <3
They were also selling nail polish and other beauty products like lip gloss.
Limited edition Aeropostale x Manila tees! They gave this out for free, to the first 87 (since the store first opened 1987) customers. AHH, too bad I wasn’t able to get one! There was already a long queue to go inside when I arrived.
Colorful flip-flops for lazy days!
Accessories at the Girls room by the fitting rooms.
Cute undies and perfume.
I wish they sold this in women’s sizes because I am absolutely in love with the print! Maybe I’ll get one for my boyfriend or brothers instead!
Because shorts are a staple for all teenage boys in Manila, here are some super bright-colored ones that can spice up even the plainest tees.
Found a wood-ish pair of sunnies which I’m pretty sure will be sold-out in no time! Too cute!
Swing room where you can find a wide selection of jeans in different cuts and washes.
And then I bumped into some style ambassadors who were mostly high school and college students. Notice that the guy is wearing the short-sleeved polo that I really like, lol.
It was so cool that they were wearing head-to-toe Aeropostale and were mingling with the people who were in line to buy stuff. They pulled it all off so well that it made you want to get what they wearing!
Neon pink crochet? Now that’s new!
The long line at the cashier. Aeropostale was having a Buy 1 Take 1 promo for a lot of graphic tees and tank tops so people were going crazy hoarding everythiiing! Couldn’t blame them because everything was so affordable that the only logical choice was to buy!
I braved the line to get some stuff for myself too. As of this writing, I am on my way to the Aeropostale grand launch called Aero Jam at the New Glorietta Activity Center. I wanted to attend the event wearing the brand so here’s what I came up with:
(Aeropostale top and pants, EMODA bag, DAS wedges) Hype this look on Lookbook here.
Fighting off the gloomy rain with a rainbow-colored outfit! Paired stripes and florals for a trendy, pattern-on-pattern look.
- imaginationandrealitycollide likes this
- ielleazarcon reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- hezronperalta likes this
- chezcagarcia likes this
- rainaroo likes this
- timbuktu-princess reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- itsspicycinderella likes this
- maloleslyndell likes this
- geelagarcia likes this
- karencabrera likes this
- danedubu likes this
- beroscharmaine likes this
- lizettetan likes this
- ynariv likes this
- ogilara likes this
- yellowberrycheesecake likes this
- innocentcreativity likes this
- princessmacarons likes this
- clarycexx likes this
- thecloudnine likes this
- yanisoba likes this
- theseanymph likes this
- thoooooooom likes this
- dncrama likes this
- tinzafra reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- jennehdauz likes this
- chabawupdown likes this
- andreamariemanalo likes this
- yuusmith said: Love the new hair colour~. It always looks so nice and healthy.
- silversunsandgoldenmoons likes this
- sad-crocodile likes this
- sidlantis likes this
- cutfromthesun likes this
- keiiiith likes this
- mhein reblogged this from triciawillgoplaces
- mhein likes this
- awerewolf-girl likes this
- gypsygirl13 likes this
- odibajoanna likes this
- mrsjoycereigns likes this
- daydreamingdamsel likes this
- thefreespiritedpixie likes this
- reinahabijan likes this
- megane-chaan likes this
- irishung likes this
- michelleocta likes this
- buhaywalangpagibig likes this
- charliewilliam likes this
- krystrife likes this
- jeline-catt likes this