The last time I did a post like this one was August? I’m a horrible blogger! I’m really starting to hate myself for not continuing a lot of stuff this year because I got so busy with my book. Promise to bring back my MOFWs this 2014. I’ll also be updating my blog with the rest of my Instagram posts in the next couple of weeks.
3 months have passed since these pictures and I’ve already forgotten I ever posted some of these on the platform, lol. This has officially transformed into a memory test because I have to remember everything again. At least I can cheat by scrolling down my Instafeed and checking all the captions one by one. This is why social media rocks.
September was one of my most stressful months of the year because I was working double-time on my book, in preparation for the October launch. It was also my hair transformation month and that time when I went to Hong Kong with Crissey!
2) Received this crazy awesome Nordstrom make-up set from Gabrielle Online Shop. I love all the neutrals on the left. I have yet to muster up the courage to use brighter colors on my eyelids haha the colors on the right remain unused for now.
3) Caramel overload with caramel macchiato and caramel belgian waffle from Starbucks!
4) That moment when I started doing Korean-style make-up because I fell in love with Stylenanda’s Park Sora.
5) The cutest, most useful camera bags for my 5D Mk II, 350D and Instax mini 7s. All gifts from Izzo Shop!
6) Thanks to Hot Mess for the top!
7) High Street Central bathroom selfie with Crissey!
8) Sorelle Accessories made me a customized necklace! I’ve always wanted one of these!
9) Ganso Shabuway with the fam bam.
10) My favorite sea salt caramel latte from Umami Hambaagu House. Also, September was also the month when I clearly became obsessed with Ngi Ngi stamps.
11) I didn’t post this on my own Instagram but I took the photo. Crissey posted it on her Instagram! Too funny not to post. Love you forevs, bb
12) The view from The Peak in Hong Kong!
13) Crissey and I went shopping at the MURUA at The One! We always ogle at Momoko Ogihara’s Instagram because we love her style so much! I am also now official LINE, Twitter and Instagram friends with Asami Kotake huhu she’s wonderful
14) OOTD time with Crissey! We didn’t plan our outfits and we ended up being all matchy matchy and couple-like. This is the power of Trissey!
15) Laduree macaron nom nom noms.
16) Limited edition leopard print boxes at Laduree. Fierce stuff.
17) A foretelling of the future! This was one of the earliest moments this year when I started drawing my brows darker and skipped the blonde eyebrow pencil and mascara.
18) Boots I got from H&M in Hong Kong. H&M Philippines, I can’t wait for you to arrive already! 2014, please come sooner!
19) After my major hair transformation. Check out all that hair. Looks monstrous.
20) The hairstylist responsible for my short haircut and red hair! Tweet Chay here!
I wish I could say I didn’t know why I looked so haggard during that time but I knew exactly why, lol. It all seems funny and trivial now but I was literally not getting any sleep as I was constantly working on my book!
21) Short, red hair inspired by Sulli’s Ceci cover! A lot of the Japanese neo-gals I follow also have dark hair now!
22) Just G’s September collection. I wore the military print jacket in an outfit post.
23) Posting because my hair looked pretty good here *smug face* lol
24) My first photo with Bailey since I cut my hair short!
25) Modeling a new SNSD x Baby-G watch from Time Depot!
26) All the CANMAKE goodies I got from the make-up tutorial I did for them and Candy magazine! The foundation and powder are winners. I brought them both with me to my US trip! I can’t be caught dead without the powder nowadays too.
27) At the Summit Media office checking the final proofs of my book! I still can’t believe it happened. Thanks to all those who supported my book! It’s been on the best sellers list for 2 consecutive months now.
28) Always feels so good to come home to this giant baby.
April was the time when I went to Osaka, Kyoto and Nara, but for some reason I didn’t really bother documenting other stuff that happened during the rest of the month. But I took a ton of pictures of food, which officially makes April my ultimate pig-out month so far. Even in Japan, I was eating like every 3 hours or so, lol.
My IG is @tgosingtian btw!
1) Obligatory selfie to start this post! What’s Instagram without annoying selfies?
2) My favorite salad from La Creperie. IT HAS EGG AND BACON. NOM
3) Nachos from Friday’s because le boyfriend loves nachos in general and could probably eat them everyday.
4) Ramen at Kichitora of Tokyo
5) Apple pie, most chocolate cake, black sesame and salted caramel ice cream!
6) I can’t remember what happened during this day but all I know is that I ordered pizza. And it was good.
7) Sleepy dog! (Follow Bailey on IG @mybebebailey)
8) Massive Hiroshima Oysters at Marufuku!
9) This was just 2 months ago when Bailey was still sooo small! Now she is 36 pounds or so!
10) Thanks to @crownedvelvet on IG for these cases!
11) Le Bunny Bleu is finally in Manila thanks to Yhansy!
12) Wonderful dinner at TWG. Spinach Fettuccini and TWG Tea Salad.
13) Macarons in all colors! At TWG
14) The most adorable nail polish, thanks to Rin of Luscious Closet (@lusciouscloset on IG)
15) My cousin Gilainne got married! <3
16) Flowers for the bridesmaids and sponsors
17) Took this picture of her right after she got ready! Blooming!
18) With her new husband Justin! Congratulations guys!
19) Touchdown Osaka!
20) Had okonomiyaki as my first meal as soon as I landed in the airport.
21) Osaka Castle!
22) Buy all the lashes in Japan! (I have a fear of running out of false lashes for some reason so I tend to splurge on a lot whenever I can)
23) Selfie! Pink cheeks and pink lips!
24) Make-up close-up.
25) Yummy beef at Morita-ya in Kyoto.
28) My last meal in Osaka, huhu.
29) Wore my Casio Sheen watch at the airport. Got it from Time Depot.
30) Thanks to Mariah of @bluedotpastries on IG for the cupcakes!
31) Went to Starbucks and the barista put this smiley on my drink! Cute!
32) My own pair from the new Keds x Taylor Swift collection! Thanks @KedsPH on IG!
33) Summer feel selfie!
34) Got these goodies from Kate Spade Saturday in Japan! Huu, I wish they’d open in other parts of Asia too. ;_;
35) WOODCEPTION! I got this iPhone case for my boyfriend somewhere in Shinsaibashi. Made from real wood! :D
This is our family dog, Bailey. You might’ve already seen her in my social networking sites where I usually gush about how cute she is and how my family was quick to love her in that short time since she’s been with us. She is my quick fix to any kind of negativity, and seeing her everyday never fails to put a smile on my face!
A few posts back, I was talking about how I think I’m doing a good job given some milestones that I’ve achieved. Bailey’s got it on a whole different level, though.
She gets her first official endorsement / blog advert, and she’s just 3 months old. She’s still trying to properly learn social skills, tricks and polished potty training, and she gets to have a hair endorsement already? Seriously? I’ve been all about my hair ever since I started blogging, and I’ve never had proper shampoo sponsor, lol. This makes me even proud that our new baby is hopefully gonna be a star in her own right!
I wanted to take photos of her when she was still significantly smaller (and chubbier) but I couldn’t do it properly because she wasn’t fully trained yet, and like an infant ninja puppy (ninja gene probably taken from my older brothers), was just too fast for the camera. A month has passed since we got her, and she totally gets some basic commands down pat already.
She has also grown A LOT. It’s crazy. I often joke about how she was born to be a model, as her legs were the first parts that grew longer. It easily stuck and now my family refers to her as the dog who was born to be a model.
And the dog with long legs but with a fat belly that we super love to rub! <3
My mom took her out for a bath last Friday afternoon, and I decided to take pictures while they were at it! I managed to save my camera from being splashed by shampoo water. Phew.
Took this as an ideal opportunity to document Bailey properly since I’ve only used iPhone 4S camera for the past month! :D
We use Our Dog shampoos for Bailey, and they come in these adorable colors and scents. I put the cutest dog in the middle, lol. That white ball of fluff! <3 Which breed is your fave?
All Our Dog products are imported from Australia, and are now the leading and most affordable imported dog shampoo/conditioner in the market. The special Australian Tea Tree Oil component is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses, so it’s definitely a must for all those like us that keep dogs inside the house.
We still haven’t figured out what to do when Bailey grows up into her adult model self (lol) but for now she has a little home inside the house where she can greet all those who pass through the front door! I wonder if there are any Lab owners out there who can give us any advice on what to do when she can’t fit inside the house anymore!
Our Dog is also amazingly soap-free so the products do not remove the oil/moisture from Bailey’s skin. That natural moisture protects her from irritation and other skin related diseases, so it’s always better to use shampoo made especially for dogs instead of generic human shampoo or soap.
That blue tub of extra moisture conditioner is one of my faves because it makes Bailey’s hair so irresistibly smooth… *steals line from random shampoo commercial*
Bath time! Labradors being labradors, Bailey ALWAYS has fun when it comes to anything related to water. If she only had a choice, she’d stay in that bath tub for good. She hasn’t seen a pool in her life yet, and I’m pretty sure that she’ll dive right in when she sees one.
Sometimes she would deliberately spill some of her drinking water just so she can get it on herself. I guess she agrees with all of us that it is just too hot in Manila! By the time this gets posted, I’m probably enjoying sweater weather in Osaka. Woot!
This time, we used the blue Shower Fresh shampoo variant, though I really prefer the Lavender scent better. Next week again!
Towel snuggle. How can you not love this giant baby?
Biting her hairbrush, probably thinking she doesn’t need it. Because she was born a model. (OK, somebody please stop me!)
Literally. Those puppy dog eyes. Can’t say no to them!
We’re all so happy with our newest addition to the family. It’s good that there’s an extroverted energy in our house now as most of us are introverts and like to stick to indoor activities. Like, playing the latest apps on iPhone (Ahh, Alien Hive is *the* one app that’s ruining my productivity right now)… if that counts.
I’ll keep you guys posted with all sorts of cute Bailey stories in the next few weeks, months and years. <3
Our Dog products are available in Pet Express, Dogs In The City, Animal House, Doggie Land (San Juan, Mandaluyong, Tiendesitas, Cartimar), Pet Zone, ACE Hardware, SM Supermarkets, SM Hypermart, Savemore, Handyman, True Value, Unimart, Mercury Drug, S&R, Super Shopping Supermarket, Cherry Foodarama, Makati Supermarket, Cash & Carry, South Supermarket, Puregold Duty Free (Subic and Clark), Alturas Supermarket (Tagbilaran, Bohol) and Pricewise Supermarket (Zamboanga).
Visit their website here.
P.S. My mom made Bailey an Instagram account recently, lol. Add her up: @mybebebailey
1) First dibs! Got these ob for shu uemura products at the intimate event they held to launch these adorable limited edition goodies.
3) Macarons at Bar Dolci.
4) Wrong Ramen at Burgos Circle, The Fort.
5) 8 scoops of this Chocolate Earthquake from Swensen’s. Shared this with my ice-cream loving friends, and finished this bowl in 5 minutes.
6) Fuss-free all-black outfit on a busy errands day! Black oversized top and leggings from Topshop.
7) One of my ESPRIT looks!
8) Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen at the new Shangri-la East Wing.
9) Finally cut my hair short! My hair was too damaged that I couldn’t go out without curling it (and further damaging it in the process) or hiding the damaged parts in a bun. Ugh. At one point, I couldn’t comb through the ends anymore so I had no choice but to cut it all off. Coincidentally, I was obsessing over long bobs for so long (thus the fluffy wig in my outfit photos last month) that the 7 or so inch cut didn’t hurt too bad.
I’m currently a new and loyal customer at Park Jun’s in Glorietta! A nice Korean girl named Lena cuts and colors my hair now. This is where I also buy my new MUCOTA (Japanese brand) shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment. So far it’s been wonderful in reviving my close-to-dying hair.
How did I achieve this hair length? I had saved photos of my girl crush Olivia Palermo’s long bob (or “lob”) on my phone! Showed it to Lena and she got it instantly. I was so happy. It was all so cathartic too.
As of this writing, it’s about 1 1/2 inches shorter, thanks to Rumiringo and Rui Kotobuki inspiration <3
10) With my brother’s girlfriend Farrah who is just the cutest girl ever! <3
11) At the Lacoste L!ve event with David and Lissa. DAVID’S JACKET, I COVET.
12) Reunited and it feels so good. Not an entirely new combination of bloggers, if you’ve been following my blog for a while now. Comment if this group looks familiar :)
13) Wearing my book print top and jelly bag from Lacoste L!ve.
14) Chanel Fatal Rouge polish thanks to I Do Nails and Chapi Green lenses from Japanese Candy. I’m always wearing pink blush and pink lipstick now. I can’t remember the last time I opted for coral or red…
15) With Kana Odawara-Evangelista (our translator), Yoshio Koiwai, Youhei Harada, Shudai Shiota, Daisuke Hashimoto, Katsuya Inagaki and Yuuga Suzuki! HAKUHODO (with TNC, Inc.) conducted an interview about lifestyle and trends among young people, and in my case, they focused more on fashion, cosmetics, travels, and the other things that I write here on my blog!
We also talked about my previous trips to Japan, and how I found out about Japanese culture and fashion. One of them ended up singing the first line to L’arc’s The Fourth Avenue Cafe when I mentioned how my older brothers have been fans for as long as I can remember.
16) Thanks to @crownedvelvet and @quirky_minds (on IG) for these iPhone cases!
17) US Ribeye and oyster teppanyaki at Akira in the new Shangri-la East Wing! Shang has always been my favorite mall ever since I was a kid, and my family often goes there for dinner or shopping. Most of the time I would bump into Crissey as well because it’s also her family’s favorite hangout!
18) Picked this baby girl up from a trusted labrador breeder outside Manila. Welcome to the Gosingtian family, baby Bailey! We had to think of a name that started with the letter B as Bailey’s parents’ names also started with the same letter. My brother’s initial suggestion was to name her Bog. Bog the dog, lol. I was like, “No way! It’s totally not a cute girl name!” :( (edit: or even a name fit for anyone or anything that is as cute as this)
So I named our first family dog Bailey. Our driver called her Billy Joe when he first thought it was a boy. Then he changed it to Billie Jean when he found out it was a girl, hahaha
Everyone’s attention is now focused on her. <3
19) Macarons at Bizu!
20) And yet another heavy dinner at Borough. Where I order the same thing. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Darn it, Brooklyn Omelette. Why do you have to be so good? My cholesterol is not pleased.
21) Just one of those lazy, minimal make-up days…
22) ONIONS. ONIONS EVERYWHERE! Had dinner with the family at Lugang in Greenhills. My dad’s choice, of course! Chinese cuisine is my least favorite but…
23) …xiao long bao is my only exception. <3
24) I keep doing this pose now. Sad attempt to show off my current nail colors and arm/finger candy at the same time, heehee
25) Bailey after one week with us. My mom has been so patient and loving with her, which I think can buy me and my siblings some time before she starts talking about grandchildren.
Of course, most of Bailey’s stuff are pink. Even her first water bowl was a cute heart-shaped pink one that she absolutely loved playing with. And you know how all labradors love water… (we eventually got her one of those water bottle dispenser things that you attach to her crate so it’s easier and a lot less messy)
26) Ended the month of March with a giant plate of sashimi. <3