1) Celebrated my boyfriend RG’s birthday at Draft in Rockwell! Had this yummy meal all to myself while he ordered a scrumptious burger. NOM
2) Salmon sashimi at Marufuku in Ortigas.
3) Macarons at Chez Karine in Serendra.
5) Squinty eyes and pretty plants on a very sunny day. L-R: me (lol my legs are so landi), Tracy, Teptep, Kim and Krissy
6) Awesome double rainbow after a perfect weekend getaway with your equally perfect friends.
7) Celebrated my eldest twin brothers Chase and Juju’s birthday at Nanbantei at High Street Central. SO MUCH FOOD, DECEMBER. A few weeks prior to this occasion, I also celebrate my birthday on November 24 while my youngest brother celebrates it on November 27. Then it’s my boyfriend’s turn on December 3, before my brothers who celebrate theirs on December 10. Yep, we’re all Sagittarius.
8) Wearing my Baby-G x Ke$ha watch from Time Depot.
9) Had a shoot for ETC’s Etcetera with fellow bloggers Camille and Laureen! Thanks to all those who tweeted me good stuff about it. Actually, there were even some people who thought it was going to be a weekly thing. Huu, sorry guys. I wish it were possible to just do those cutesy videos on TV and NEVER speak, lol.
10) Got sent ProStyle Fuwarie hair styling mists right after it became available here in Manila. I’ve been using this for quite a while now (check out my Beauty Must-Haves post last January 2012) and I’m so happy they’re finally here! The one who brought it to the Philippines discovered it on my blog first. :D
11) Wearing my Haute Lifestyle dress for my boyfriend’s cousin’s wedding.
12) My favorite Brooklyn Omelette from Borough in The Podium.
13) With my niece Zoe at my grandparents’ (her great grandparents’) house for Christmas Day lunch.
14) Pizza and drinks at Locale Gastropub in City Golf with my boyfriend the night before I flew to Japan.
15) My happy self after arriving at our hotel room in Fukuoka. Wearing a JEANASIS sweater which was a gift from my boyfriend from the Collect Point in Singapore.
16) My fashion bibles! (SCawaii not in picture)
17) Ippudo ramen right after dropping our stuff at the hotel.
18) Okonomiyaki in Hiroshima!
19) Floating Torii in Miyajima!
20) Got myself the Vanilla Onyx body mist from MURUA! The other two I gave to my friends as late Christmas presents.
21) Wearing new purchases! EGOIST bag, SpRay jacket, CECIL McBEE sweater
22) Ramen again! From one of the restaurants in Ramen Stadium Canal City.
23) The cutest bath stuff at Tokyu Hands at Hakata Station. <3
24) Still at Tokyu Hands. TOY CAMERA HEAVEN! I got myself a Megane Cam but I wish I had all the money in the world to buy everything, lol. And I wish I already knew that I was going to get an Instax from my boyfriend for our anniversary in January because they had a complete row just dedicated to Fuji film.
25) Spotted these luxurious-looking macarons at one of my favorite places, the food section of Hankyu department store. The packaging and the colors make them look so precious.
26) Ichigo overload. It’s not too evident in the photo but these are HUGE. And insanely expensive!
27) The Japanese have the best food presentations ever! Everything is so cute, you wouldn’t want to ruin them by digging in!
28) Added one more CANMAKE blush to my already growing collection of Japanese brand blushes. The other one I gave to Crissey as a late Christmas gift. Gave in to consumerism and got myself this limited edition Hello Kitty eyelash glue just because the packaging was too cute to resist.
29) New rings from L.CHANGE at Canal City. Unfortunately, my favorite one on the right recently got lost/stolen/IDK. :( So I’m really careful with the other rings now.
30) My last meal in Japan. :( BRING ME BACKKK
Sorry for the Instawillgoplaces delay! Anyhow, feast your eyes on plentiful food porn, travel photos and a couple of annoying photos of myself, teehee.
1) Really really really good Mac and Cheese and Truffle Pizza at one of my new favorite places to eat/hang out, Locale Gastrobar in Pasig. NOM.
2) Camwhoring in the dressing room at the Apartment 8 launch with Lissa, Camille, Patricia, Vern and Verniece.
3) Pigged out at Wildflour Café + Bakery with my boyfriend RG after a long day at The Mind Museum. Totally craving for all these right now. Can’t wait to go back!
4) MAC Ruby Woo lipstick and matching red nails! Sweater from Forever 21.
5) After getting a bangs trim and a blowdry at my usual salon. I should do this hairstyle more often…
6) Attended the Ateneo Bonfire as usual, to celebrate the 5th straight championship for the UAAP Basketball team! Boyfriend and I are both proud Ateneans :D
7) The first time I dyed my hair darker after a long time. It’s (Schwarzkopf) Igora Royal 5-65 on light brown, previously bleached hair. 7-65 for the non-bleached parts like roots. Baby steps to making the color even. It was frustrating when the color on my roots and the rest of my hair would fade differently, so my hairstylist decided to use two different colors (from the same family) then. Complex stuff.
8) BIG BANG concert! Definitely one of the highlights of 2012. <3 I made sure to schedule my flight to Hong Kong the next day and not on the day of the concert!
Went with my Juju, Calel and his girlfriend Farrah who is a huuuge K-pop fan. We both screamed our lungs out during the concert like crazy people, lol. Sadly can’t go to the DFKC but I’m still crossing my fingers for a solo SNSD concert or a possible SM Town Manila. :(
9) As soon as my friend Jee and I arrived in Hong Kong, we splurged on giant strawberries at the supermarket. Yum!
10) Hong Kong Disneyland with Jee! She bought the cutest Marie cat ears because she super loves cats, and I got myself a nice limited edition Halloween Minnie headband.
11) Benico x Hello Kitty Petit Macaron blushes in PM03 and PM04 in Sasa for about HKD99 each. Still using these blushes now, especially the purple/pink one.
12) Stocked up on some of my favorite lashes! Sasa, just come to Manila already! T_T
13) Had dinner with the family at UCC as soon as I came back to Manila! Absolutely in love with their seafood salad. Pricey but so good.
14) And yet another dinner with the family. This time at Italianni’s in Eastwood Mall. We all clearly missed each other too much. That, or we all have bottomless pits as stomachs.
15) Before I knew it, I was out of the country again! Here’s a pretty view of Jakarta.
16) Borobudur Temple!
17) Prambanan Temple!
18) The most adorable Alice in Wonderland stickers I found at a random stall in a mall in Jakarta. Alice and I have the same hair! :D
19) Japanese burger with truffle cream sauce at UMAMI in The Grove. My siblings and I also love going to this place for coffee and dessert! Try their sea salt caramel coffee. <3
20) The yummiest comfort food at Borough in The Podium with my family. Brooklyn Omelette, I love you forever.
21) Homemade paella made by my talented brother Calel!
22) Bangs! With Camille at the Apartment 8 Holiday Collection shoot.
23) My super sweet boyfriend surprised me with flowers the night before my birthday! He also baked a layered chocolate cookie dough and oreo cake which we both ate at midnight. He worked on it for 5 straight hours! Intense.
The perks of having a boyfriend who loves to cook and bake. I fail at everything related to the kitchen, lol.
24) I didn’t post this on Instagram but I just found this too cute not to share! I was taking my usual outfit photos in front of the mirror when he decided to photobomb me. :D
Pink and princess-y look while I still can. Dress is something I got in Korea a long time ago. Maybe I should schedule a trip to Seoul again this year…
25) He treated me to Wafu in Greenhills for my birthday lunch. So. Freaking. Good. I can eat Japanese food everyday.
26) Then we spent most of the night with the rest of my family at Mom and Tina’s. First time to treat all of them for my birthday instead of the usual. For the past 24 years it has always been my parents paying for everything but I wanted to give back by treating them out for dinner for once. Made me feel like an adult! :D
27) My dad surprised me with cake (which I ended up paying for also, lol) with a color scheme and design that matched the color of my top and the curls on my hair! 8D
28) Light make-up and shiny gold accents.
‘Til next time! I’ll probably do a separate entry for my December Instagram photos. Follow me @tgosingtian for live updates!
Photographed by Tricia Gosingtian, styled by Patricia Prieto, modeled by Camille Co. Shot last September 2012.
Last October 11 at Power Plant Mall, Rags2Riches (RIIR) and Aranaz showcased their second collaboration entitled “Nudos”, or “knots” in Spanish. Thanks to Amina Aranaz of ARANAZ and Reese Fernandez of RIIR, I was lucky enough to be one of the blogger muses for this collection, along with Camille, Patricia, Kryz, Danika and Alyssa! We were each given our own Nudos pieces to integrate into our outfits so we can also serve as walking models during the event. I got to keep my pretty black and orange clutch too, so you might see it on my Lookbook one of these days. :)
What’s remarkable about this collection is that all these eco-ethical products are handcrafted using organic scrap cloth for a specific cause. RIIR made it possible to give impoverished women in Payatas income opportunities and financial security by creating a social enterprise discouraging the exploitation of these women’s talents. Reese and I were actually part of the same batch of Go Negosyo Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs last 2010, and I feel so small every time I hear about all her achievements and advocacies. Makes me wonder if I can do something as meaningful and as “Truly Filipino” as RIIR one day. She is inspiring all right, and very fashionable in her own right as well. /fangirl
Here are some of the pictures that I took during the event!
Now available at the Apartment 8 online store, 1st and 3rd floor Greenhills Shoppesville Arcade, The Ramp Crossings – Glorietta, TriNoma and Shangri-La, Robinsons Galleria Dept. Store, and Pop Culture, Alabang Town Center.
Last October 5 was the official launch of Apartment 8. They finally got to do this after years being in the industry, and I couldn’t be happier for the team behind this wonderful brand. What I love most about them is that they offer a wide assortment of affordable, high-quality clothes that can fit different personal styles. I believe in their products so much that I agreed to be one of the brand ambassadors, along with Camille and Patricia. The 3 of us got to represent the 3 roommates of Apartment 8 - Blair, Paris and Katy. This concept got me sold! It’s so incredibly fresh, don’t you think?
Click on the names to view each collection:
Blair: “Sophisticated, clean, classy. Whoever said that sophistication and sass don’t mix clearly hasn’t met Blair. With her classic, polished look, she proves that a girl with good taste can have a real good time. All the gossip about this girl is true; she puts the fine in refined.”
Paris: “Nobody knows how to live it up quite like Paris. This sexy girl sure can work a room and demand attention when she wants it. Constantly clad in pieces that stand out like her personality, Paris is certainly where the party’s at.”
Katy: “Katy is the epitome of fun. Her bubbly personality translates to her wardrobe, which often consists of pops of color and prints that make you do a double take. She is edgy. She is spontaneity. She’s the perfect mix of young, wild, and free.”
Click here to view all my previous Apartment 8 posts.
Not inspired to splurge on all their pretty clothes yet? Here are a few photos that me and my boyfriend took during the launch at Blue Leaf Events Pavillon at McKinley Hill. They also got other blogger ambassadors like Lissa, Vern, Verniece, JL and Domz to walk down the runway dressed in special Apartment 8 pieces.
Dressing room with Lissa and Camille after we had our make-up done. Different hair and lip colors!
I almost never attend events as much as them so I rarely get to bond with bloggers outside work, but when I do, it’s always such a pleasant time. Good, positive vibes!
One of my muses, Tori, modeled for the fashion show. She is one of the best, most professional models I have ever known, and everyone (including me) should take a cue from her because she is so professional (and always on time, if not earlier than everybody else). It’s only a matter of time before she becomes big! <3
Ais Liao, who does the make-up for some of the shoots I photographed in the past. It was such a new feeling when I was the one sitting on her make-up chair as a model this time.
Camille while having her make-up done. Silver smoky eyes with bright pink lips - a show-stopping combination very fitting for Paris.
Pretty Patricia fully made-up. Super love this lip color on her!
Chow Resurreccion, my brain twin, and the amazing designer behind all the Blair collections and this intricate flapper dress that I’m wearing.
Ernest’s jacket. He is the designer behind all the Paris collections!
Lissa having her make-up done. Girl has the most flawless skin ever!
Pictures from the fashion show:
Patricia modeling Josh Buenaflor’s design for Katy. Too bad I don’t have a proper picture in my camera, but it was such an interesting design.
Never mind that I am the most awkward person on stage and I have the worst posture ever! Congratulations to the Apartment 8 team for this opportunity. You finally did it! I can’t wait for other people to enjoy your designs as much as we did.
Thank you most especially to the lovely lady behind all this. Sheira, you are sorely loved! <3
Now available at the new Apartment 8 online store, 1st and 3rd floor Greenhills Shoppesville Arcade, The Ramp Crossings – Glorietta, TriNoma and Shangri-La, Robinsons Galleria Dept. Store, and Pop Culture, Alabang Town Center.
AHH! It’s here! For once I am blogging on time! It’s still early on in September so everyone still has a few weeks to rush to the nearest bookstore and grab their own copies of Preview’s big fashion issue with me, Laureen and Camille on the cover!
This shoot came quite unexpectedly, especially since I never imagined the day would come when bloggers could actually stand a chance to appear in fashion magazine covers. Every month, I would always look forward to see which showbiz personality, artist or top model would appear on the covers of local magazines, but never in my life did I ever think that my dream of appearing in one would actually come true.
OKAY, IT’S TL;DR STARTING FROM HERE. I really want to go back to this post 10-20 years from now!
It is rather overwhelming to see everything come full circle. Back in 2006 (fresh out of high school), I appeared in a prom insert for Candy magazine, which is under Summit Media also. It was my first time to ever appear in a magazine, even if I still had all sorts of baby fat then (LOL). Later that year, I went on to pursue my dreams of becoming a photographer, while still doing modeling for small situational shoots here and there.
The first time I had my photos published as a photographer, I cried tears of joy. Even if I were only tasked to shoot small photos of some guys (not even fashion-related!) I didn’t know, there was this incomparable feeling of being able to finally put your work out there, when all you’ve been was a complete nobody. It was never about the recognition, but it was all about that fulfillment knowing that all your hard work paid off. I got quite a number of photography jobs after that.
I always joke about me being the original hipster because I was blogging and doing photography way before it ever became popular, but SERIOUSLY, I have “being there in right place at the right time” to be thankful for. My personal style and photography, I think, can be quite overrated, but I’m still so happy I get to do all the things I love for work.
In 2008, I was included in Preview’s annual list of Top Creative Filipinos, back when I was still shooting a lot of cosplay with Alodia, who I thank for giving me a chance to practice my creativity.
Come 2009, I was able to shoot for Preview’s 150th Anniversary Artbook, where I was given 100% freedom to do what I want with the concept, from the selection of models to the styling and execution of poses. This gave birth to one of my most favorite shoots of all time. The photos turned out to be well-received on my deviantART, with my own rendition of Alice garnering 10,000+ favorites. Other photos from this set included Cinderella, Snow White and the Evil Queen, and Little Mermaid.
I also met Camille around this time! She had just graduated from Ateneo (and I was still a university senior set on becoming a professional photographer) and had only started working on her clothing line, Coexist. We did quite a number of fun shoots for her brand’s catalogue and website, and for my portfolio. It was really a totally different time when we had somewhat different roles compared to now. Here were some of the photos from that time: Iana, Camille (with black hair!), Val, Feanne. Looking at these pictures now are making me so nostalgic! I can’t believe it’s already been 3 years since I started helping out online stores with their photos. Some of these online stores have become really big now (Coexist included!), and they make me feel like a proud momma now that they’ve come a long way.
Later that year, I was tapped by one of my photography idols, Paolo Pineda, to assist him in shooting for a fashion editorial for another magazine. On the day itself, he decided that I be the main photographer for the shoot and he be the assistant. Talk about pressure! The results (i.e. Work in Progress, The Red Masque, and Plans) ended up becoming some of my personal favorites from my photography portfolio too.
There have been some really awesome people like Paolo who have given me some of the biggest breaks, career-wise. The list is rather long, but two of the most important industry people I want to acknowledge are Erwin Romulo (who is the EIC of Esquire now) and Jay Tablante. Both of them believed in that little kid on deviantART years ago.
I always thought that 2010 was my year. 2 weeks before graduating from Ateneo, I was already booked by an ad agency and a brand to shoot for their online campaign. So many blessings followed after that, including all sorts of random awards that I didn’t expect.
2011 started off reaaally rough, however. At the height of what I thought was the best time of my life, I was dragged down by controversy and negativity. I cried buckets for weeks, especially since after I already apologized for what I said, so many people were still talking behind my back and breaking off their so-called friendships with me. I *did* have thoughts of forever quitting blogging and social networking… which I regret even considering!
Time passed and healed everything, of course. I realized that I can never ever quit, because I’m so passionate about it. To quit would only mean more sadness, yes? Imagine a life without Instagram and Lookbook, LOL. But seriously, I wanted to still try to pursue it, at least. There’s nothing worse than just quitting without trying. To put myself back on track, I had to humble myself again, with the help of family, friends, self-help books (Seohyun, be proud!) and prayers.
Let me share to you some wise words from my mom! — “We just need to keep building our faith/sprituality, our wits, our wisdom, our humility and our charity so we remain grounded. And on the ground, we will shine in our own God-given light. That way, we remember who we are and the people who matter most, and where all this is coming from.” *tears*
2012 got nothing on all the previous years though! You just learn to forgive everyone through time and move on. Other people move on too, and this magazine cover was one of those things that made me feel the truth behind this statement. Can’t thank Preview enough for this “first”!
I am so glad I didn’t quit. I will die before I ever quit for the wrong reasons! Thank you to everyone who: 1) gave me a second chance 2) never left and 3) left me and put all their time and effort to still bring up the past
I already have my mind set on this - The past, regardless of mistakes here and there, will never make me weak. It is/will be a constant (as it can never be erased) wake-up call for me to forgive myself and others, learn and let go, and focus on improving my present self. *happy dance* Now that I think about it, what I thought was bad news before, actually ended up becoming good in the long run!
OKAY. SO THAT WAS LONG tl;dr, so here are pictures to make this post more tolerable!
Thanks to Miss Shiela of Beauty and Butter for our nails!
Before having our make-up done. Omar of Shu Uemura did mine! It was a little weird and cool at the same time to have him do my make-up since I was always in photographer mode when I’m with him. He did the make-up for this shoot I did for Wedding Essentials before.
I uploaded these on my personal Facebook recently, and my friend Ryan commented on this picture with “Sino ba yung cover? Si Omar o ikaw?” WORK IT
Hair by Mark Familara and Buern Rodriguez. We all had extreme sideparts and hairsprayed-like-there’s-no-tomorrow hair!
Camille’s turn! The back part reminds me of cinnamon rolls! NOM
Stylist Liz Uy and art director Vince Uy, who are also Laureen’s siblings! They are such a talented family, and I’ve always admired them from afar. They put so much work into Preview.
Laureen and Daryl! There are three articles on blogging in the September issue, and Daryl was the one who wrote the last one.
This is what we had for lunch. Walang diet diet! Right, Camille?
After lunch Laureen and Camille decided to take their outfit photos! This was shot some time ago but they only published the pictures on their Lookbooks recently because people might connect the same hairstyles and locations with this cover shoot!
Laureen and her bright outfit! When asked about her personal style, I always say that it’s the stunner kind that you can already recognize from a mile away. This being said, Laureen is the only one I know who can pull this look off so effortlessly! Print on print on print on print!
Camille was also wearing print-on-print that day! I have the same top in a different color and I almost wore it to the shoot. We would’ve looked like twins, especially with our similar hairstyles and make-up!
Managed to take a group picture just before we headed inside Pioneer Studios to change for the first layout.
Cary Santiago origami-inspired dresses against a nice European tarp backdrop. Here, Vince was telling us how to pose. The three of us were so nervous that we briefly forgot that we actually know how to pose a little for our blog entries!
Solo layout. I am so happy I got to wear this dress for the cover. I fell in love with it as soon as I laid my eyes on it, but we weren’t really too sure who gets which dress. I love how it’s both conservative and sexy. Does wonders for my lack of hips!
Pointers from Vince.
Paolo taking my picture! We originally know each other as photographers so it’s always so interesting when I go to a shoot and I have a different role! I’ve always followed his photography in Candy magazine as early as 7th grade. To be able to rub shoulders with him used to just be a dream.
It’s been a long time since our collab for that hard hat shoot! During this cover shoot, I approached him and the first thing he said to me was, “Are you still shooting? When will you focus on your photography again?” Spoken like a true mentor. I promise to be a good girl and practice my photography! *guilty*
SO MANY PRETTY SHOES.
Always so modelesque. This dress also looked like it was made just for her.
The hair of a hairstylist!
iPhone revolution. Guess which one is mine?
We called it “the peacock”.
Me and Laureen playing while Camille is the referee. NOT! I honestly can’t remember what we were talking about when this picture was taken!
From Paolo’s camera. I want that 1.2 lens, darn it. One day, Tricia.
Laureen, the life of the party!
An extra layout that was shot. It was my turn to wear the bird dress! We all had our chances to wear at least 2 different Cary Santiago dresses for the shoot, so the editors can have different options.
That’s a wrap! Photography by Paolo Pineda, Styling by Liz Uy and Daryl Chang, Makeup by Omar Ermita for Shu Uemura (Tricia Gosingtian), Pong Niu for MAC Cosmetics (Laureen Uy), Owen Sarmiento for MAC Cosmetics (Camille Co), Hair by Mark Familara and Buern Rodriguez, Art Direction by Vince Uy, Set Design By Monica Sebial, Nails By Shiela Fajardo of Beauty & Butter. Special thanks to Anna Canlas and Karen Bolilia too, for always believing in me.
…to shopping in the middle of the year! The gloomy weather and the rainy season can never compete with the craze that comes with the thousands of people who flock to their favorite malls just to find the best shopping deals. We go wild at the sound of “shopping”. And we go wilder at the sound of “sale”. There are no such things as signal #1 or 2 if it means being able to get things at 70% off, yes?
(Dorothy Perkins top, Mango pants, Terranova blazer and headband, VNC heels, Fino Leatherware bag - all from SM Mall of Asia) Hype this look on Lookbook here.
Thanks to my boyfriend for taking my pictures. It’s been a while since I last had time to have my photos taken outdoors.
Recently, I was able to experience shopping at SM Mall of Asia, where I am now officially a “Style Icon”. Boy, was I in a surprise! Admittedly, I always thought it’d tire me out too much if I decided to go shopping there because… well, it’s the largest mall in the whole Philippines, and not to mention, it’s the third largest in the world. It was the contrary, actually. The layout of the mall is just so convenient that you can go to all your favorite brands without subjecting your feet to torture. You can always opt to go to the newly opened Jamba Juice if you’re feeling thirsty from all the shopping!
In other news, I’m sure most of you have already visited Uniqlo already, especially if you’re a big fan of Japanese brands! It’s the first one in the country (it’s also just less than a month old), and you can only find it in SM Mall of Asia for now.
My top 3 high street brands, Zara, Mango and Topshop are all found here too. Huge stores with the best, most complete stocks.
And just across Uniqlo, you can find a huge Forever 21 being constructed - it is scheduled to open later this month. Say goodbye to all your money, people from Manila/the south! :)
And beside Forever 21, there will be a legit MAC store for all you make-up lovers out there. I’m using MAC Vagabondage nail polish, btw! Can’t wait to splurge on new make-up.
Now we all know where to go if you’re looking for something in particular that you can’t find in any of their smaller branches. Oh, the perks of having massive floor space! If only it were possible to expand my room every time I go shopping. I swear my room looks like a bazaar so much that I think can hold Bloggers United 4 in my room.
And silly me just had to add a lot more to the clutter. It’s a good kind of clutter though. The first things I see in the morning are my shoe racks and my clothes cabinets.
Both of the outfits in the post are inspired by the rainy weather that we’ve been having. It’s the perfect time to bring out all the blazers and cardigans that you can layer over sleeveless tops any time it gets chilly.
(Dorothy Perkins cardigan and top, Mango pants, Forever 21 belt, Fino Leatherware bag, Terranova headband - all from SM Mall of Asia) Hype this look on Lookbook here.
This next outfit plays with the same color scheme and girly theme. Cardigans from Dorothy Perkins are thin enough to be worn without looking silly when it’s not raining, but thick enough to give you extra warmth. I remember investing in a lot of these back when I was in college. Definitely one of the most stylish kinds of cover-ups that everyone should have in their closets.
And don’t you also love this giant blue bag from Fino? I suddenly remember all my mom’s similar bags which can fit pretty much everything that you can ever need. It’s also made of the highest-quality material, so it’s definitely worth having for a long, long time.
I think it’s the first time I’ve ever worn maxi pants in my blog. I am smitten. I need more of these! Mango has them in different colors. “Alam na.”
Anyhow, I hope you guys can go to the end of season sale soon! It’s from July 6-15, 10AM to 10PM. You can follow their Twitter and Facebook for more updates. Here’s my ad (with my troll signature, lol):
Here are some teasers for everyone, so you’ll know what to expect:
Uniqlo ads everywhere! I was able to drop by for a short time last week, and I loved the Orla Kiely x Uniqlo collaboration the most. Stocks are running out fast, so I hope I can still get my hands on at least one item from this collab.
Topshop is always a must-visit when it comes to end of season sales! Be there when they sell all the stuff that you wanted at half the original price (or even more)!
The Mango sale has been going on for some time now, but it’s never too late to join in the fun.
ALL THESE PRETTY SHOES ARE DISCOUNTED! The pink ones are my favorites because they’re sexy and sweet at the same time. Too bad they didn’t have it in my size anymore. Cry.
Girbaud! I was able to spot a really good and unique-looking pair of pants that reminded of me the lace-up pair that SHINEE wore in their Lucifer promotions. Not sure if you can see it clearly, but it’s there in the middle of the photo.
Floral-print sneakers from Terranova. These would totally look great with short shorts!
Mossimo pants at P580. It’s deals like these that make it so easy for you to regret all your recent original price purchases.
A girl can never have too many shoes. And VNC has a lot of shoes just waiting for you to try them out.
Awesome belts from Dorothy Perkins. I managed to get my hands on that black one with the gold plate! Black and gold is always a classy combination.
Shopping has never felt this special! SM Mall of Asia allows any shopper to direct all purchases to a single area for later pick-up. If you’re the shop-til-you-drop kind and you’ve always had a hard time figuring out how to carry all your bags by yourself, this special service saves you all the hassle!
Golf carts and shuttles are also readily available for those who want to go around the mall with ease. This also means that the mall is handicapped and elderly-friendly. Good job, MOA!
Well, that was a long entry! Lastly, here’s a photo of me with friend and fellow SM MOA Style Icon, Camille (and our matching bags) at the Fino Leatherware store.
For Coexist. Photography and hair by Tricia Gosingtian. Clothes and modeling by Camille Co. Make-up and other things by Meryll Dy. Coexist will be at the Rockwell Urban Bazaar this weekend, along with two of my other favorite brands, Glitterati and Poisonberry. Go go go!