Lunch dates with Crissey last February. I met some of her lovely friends (Riz and Keita) and we all had the nicest food. For some reason, Trissey’s luck is extra high every time we’re together. We never end up at a bad restaurant!
She also gave me a late Christmas gift - the Laduree keychain that I wanted since last October! We spotted it in Hong Kong but ultimately decided not to buy it because it was quite pricey and we’d rather buy macarons. Of course, Trissey being Trissey, food has to be the priority, lol. She remembered that I wanted it so badly, and had someone in Japan buy it for her. So sweet! I immediately put it on my favorite bag as soon as I arrived home that day. Hopefully, it won’t snag my clothes. :D
Merci mon amour!
Happy …th birthday, Crissey!
I purposefully left your age out because you are the perfect example of age-defying anyway. How many vials of unicorn blood have you consumed so far? Please share with us mere mortals your fountain of youth because we’d totally love to have some of that too, please? 8 years of friendship and I feel like I’m the only one drastically changing, lol why
On a serious note though, everyone around you would know that the not-so-secret secret for looking the way you do lies in your perpetually happy-go-lucky and positive disposition! Thank you for always being the bright ball of sunshine that you are.
I hope your birthday will involve lots of rainbow vomit and cute photos of corgis, among other things… like maybe a chance encounter with your future boyfriend/husband. Yii. The world needs more little (sorry) Crisseys who people like me can always count on!
The last time I did a post like this one was August? I’m a horrible blogger! I’m really starting to hate myself for not continuing a lot of stuff this year because I got so busy with my book. Promise to bring back my MOFWs this 2014. I’ll also be updating my blog with the rest of my Instagram posts in the next couple of weeks.
3 months have passed since these pictures and I’ve already forgotten I ever posted some of these on the platform, lol. This has officially transformed into a memory test because I have to remember everything again. At least I can cheat by scrolling down my Instafeed and checking all the captions one by one. This is why social media rocks.
September was one of my most stressful months of the year because I was working double-time on my book, in preparation for the October launch. It was also my hair transformation month and that time when I went to Hong Kong with Crissey!
2) Received this crazy awesome Nordstrom make-up set from Gabrielle Online Shop. I love all the neutrals on the left. I have yet to muster up the courage to use brighter colors on my eyelids haha the colors on the right remain unused for now.
3) Caramel overload with caramel macchiato and caramel belgian waffle from Starbucks!
4) That moment when I started doing Korean-style make-up because I fell in love with Stylenanda’s Park Sora.
5) The cutest, most useful camera bags for my 5D Mk II, 350D and Instax mini 7s. All gifts from Izzo Shop!
6) Thanks to Hot Mess for the top!
7) High Street Central bathroom selfie with Crissey!
8) Sorelle Accessories made me a customized necklace! I’ve always wanted one of these!
9) Ganso Shabuway with the fam bam.
10) My favorite sea salt caramel latte from Umami Hambaagu House. Also, September was also the month when I clearly became obsessed with Ngi Ngi stamps.
11) I didn’t post this on my own Instagram but I took the photo. Crissey posted it on her Instagram! Too funny not to post. Love you forevs, bb
12) The view from The Peak in Hong Kong!
13) Crissey and I went shopping at the MURUA at The One! We always ogle at Momoko Ogihara’s Instagram because we love her style so much! I am also now official LINE, Twitter and Instagram friends with Asami Kotake huhu she’s wonderful
14) OOTD time with Crissey! We didn’t plan our outfits and we ended up being all matchy matchy and couple-like. This is the power of Trissey!
15) Laduree macaron nom nom noms.
16) Limited edition leopard print boxes at Laduree. Fierce stuff.
17) A foretelling of the future! This was one of the earliest moments this year when I started drawing my brows darker and skipped the blonde eyebrow pencil and mascara.
18) Boots I got from H&M in Hong Kong. H&M Philippines, I can’t wait for you to arrive already! 2014, please come sooner!
19) After my major hair transformation. Check out all that hair. Looks monstrous.
20) The hairstylist responsible for my short haircut and red hair! Tweet Chay here!
I wish I could say I didn’t know why I looked so haggard during that time but I knew exactly why, lol. It all seems funny and trivial now but I was literally not getting any sleep as I was constantly working on my book!
21) Short, red hair inspired by Sulli’s Ceci cover! A lot of the Japanese neo-gals I follow also have dark hair now!
22) Just G’s September collection. I wore the military print jacket in an outfit post.
23) Posting because my hair looked pretty good here *smug face* lol
24) My first photo with Bailey since I cut my hair short!
25) Modeling a new SNSD x Baby-G watch from Time Depot!
26) All the CANMAKE goodies I got from the make-up tutorial I did for them and Candy magazine! The foundation and powder are winners. I brought them both with me to my US trip! I can’t be caught dead without the powder nowadays too.
27) At the Summit Media office checking the final proofs of my book! I still can’t believe it happened. Thanks to all those who supported my book! It’s been on the best sellers list for 2 consecutive months now.
28) Always feels so good to come home to this giant baby.
Sharing the newest F/W collection of Le Bunny Bleu because it is absolute shoe porn! As I often mention, I’m generally biased towards F/W collections, and this one is not an exception. The amount of holiday colors in this collection is making my fangirl heart beat so fast!
Everything is classy and perfect for everyday use, and you can even own a limited edition Winter Notebook with Crissey's work on the cover if you buy a pair any time soon. Her signature cutesy illustrations are also all over the stores so it makes shopping in Le Bunny Bleu even more enjoyable. Proud BFF moment! I'm Crissey's #1 fan… but you guys all know that already! <3
You can choose which cover to get if you buy a pair from the latest collection. My (obvious) favorite would have to be the girl with roses on her hair! Which Le Bunny Bleu girl is your favorite?
Oxfords that would look great with skater skirts!
I got these spiked zebra ones for myself!
They also recently came out with a new Le Bunny Bleu kids line! I’d totally want to wear matching shoes with my future daughter!
Perfect flats to go with your favorite skinny pants.
High boots for when the weather gets cooler in January/February!
Want the left one so bad!!! The shade of red looks delicious.
For all you pointy toe lovers!
The quintessential Trissey design. I don’t know if we can ever get over sparkly, girly bows!
Wanted to get these too but I have too many oxfords, I think D:
Hope you guys enjoyed that little tour around the Le Bunny Bleu flagship store in Shangri-la East Wing! If you haven’t seen my first post about them yet, you can check it out here. I mentioned that a lot of K-pop stars wear Le Bunny Bleu so you should definitely check the brand out if you’re a fan of K-everything! Crissey is also giving away some notebooks here.
They are having a special ONE DAY SALE tomorrow, November 23. PERFECT TIME TO SHOP FOR YOUR VERY OWN LE BUNNY BLEU SHOES! Enjoy!