1) OPI Thanks A Windmillion (current nails)
2) Beauty & Butter Art Pro Nail machine printed nails (I chose the mode-inspired design of course!)
3) Chanel Pearl Drop and Topshop dark red polish from their A/W 11 collection
4) Mixing metals! Cutex and Topshop nail polish
5) OPI Don’t Pretzel My Buttons
6) Topshop AW11 pale green base with Topshop SS11 metallic green diagonal tips (used tape!)
7) Beauty & Butter gel nail art that I kept throughout my Indonesia trip last November
8) Beauty & Butter blue-violet polish with tiny stones
9) Nail polish that my friend Tracy gave me from the US
10) ORLY GelFX Prisma Gloss SIlver base with White Tips glitter top coat which I kept throughout my Hong Kong trip last October
11) Zoya Kristen (which is such a perfect shade of blue!)
12) Etude House PK014 and Tony Moly PP04! Pastel goodness!
13) Nail Bistro's early Christmas gift! ORLY Crawford's Wine
I change my nail polish faster than the weather!
So what’s the reason behind all these erratic nail color changes? One of my ultimate pet peeves is chipped nail polish, and I absolutely cannot stand looking at nail polish that have already chipped but strangely haven’t been completely removed by nail polish remover. Seriously, if I had all the time in the world, I’d bring nail polish remover with me everywhere and remove people’s chipped nail polish myself! Get it together, girls. It just looks… well, unkempt and unclassy. *cringe* If you can’t keep up with proper nail care, just opt for no polish at all. Personally, I *have to* remove my nail polish at the first sight of imperfection, especially if I had my nails done professionally and don’t have the color used in my own household. Talk about obsessive-compulsiveness! I admit I can get quite clumsy at times, so you can just imagine how fast my nail polish chips… but this is why I absolutely *love* gel polish once in a while. I’m still crossing my fingers for Japanese hard gels to be available here though. That would be such a dream. T_T